The 21st century is actually the age of technology. Because technology is rapidly evolving over time. Furthermore, PCB assembly services play a fundamental and essential role in this development.
In fact, some devices and gadgets are getting regular upgrades. Using PCBs in your complex and simple electronics has become an integral part. So, PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) services are basically the backbone of all electronics industries. Let's read and explore more about PCBA services.
Three Major PCB Assembly Way
Through Hole Technology (THT):
During this process, the designer
lead to. In this PCB assembly, they use a PCB with drilled holes.
Therefore, it is easy to assemble the components with the PCB as the leads are easily inserted into the drilled holes.
Surface Mount Technology (SMT):
This technique basically started in the 60's. Furthermore, it was further developed in the 80's.
Today, this PCB assembly service is widely used by several PCBA manufacturers.
During this process, electrical designers include all parts with sheet metal that they can easily solder to the PCB.
This is a very efficient welding method. Additionally, this process provides higher circuit density and we can also secure components on both sides of the PCB.
Electro mechanical assembly:
Another name for this assembly process is box-build assembly. Additionally, this process uses the following elements:
• Cable assemblies
• Molded plastic
• Custom metalwork.
PCBA services we can offer:
• One-stop manufacturing and assembly: a turnkey solution from start to finish for all your needs.
• Various PCB assembly services: SMT, THT, Hybrid Assembly, Package on Package (POP), Rigid PCB, Flexible PCB, etc.
• Flexible volume assembly alternatives: prototype, small batch, high volume - we can do it all.
• Parts Sourcing: We have years of experience and established relationships with authorized electronic component manufacturers and distributors, so you always get truly quality parts. All parts are 100% quality inspected before use.
• Comprehensive Quality Assurance: From visual inspection to AOI and X-ray inspection, we take quality control very seriously and strictly test everything for functionality and quality.
• High Efficiency, Low Cost: You will appreciate the value of our additional free services such as our Valor DFM/DFA inspections and professional professional design assistance.
• Professional engineering team: We are highly qualified and committed to your project's success, allowing you to start with an optimized design and giving you a better chance to meet project deadlines.